Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bands

I've been browsing youtube today and I was pretty suprised to find some hardcore music videos on it. I've spent a little time just looking for bands that I enjoy listening to. So, in no particular order, here's what I am listening to:
Shelter - Here We Go
Throwdown - Forever
Hoods - The King Is Dead
H2O - One Life, One Chance
Madball - Pride
Earth Crisis - Nemesis
Do or Die - Bella Famiglia
Sick Of It All - District
Ramallah - The Horror
E-Town Concrete - Mandibles
Warzone - The Sound of Revolution
Hatebreed - Perseverance
Terror - Overcome
The ending of Throwdown's Forever when he says:
"For myself,
For my friends,
For my family,
Straight fucking Edge!" is just such a great breakdown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the greatest hardcore-album ever released: Refused - New noise (from The shape of punk to come):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31EMSCNZzU8

Anonymous said...

You might want to check my brother's band. Web site is in french, but click here to reach the "download" page.

Anonymous said...

OMG!


Zack I new u were a man of skills and all that, but now I know u have taste too.